Immigration Referral Resources
The following local organizations offer legal information, referral, and/or direct legal services related to immigration issues at low or no cost.
Books & Materials
The Human Rights Campaign's lists of hotlines:
· The Trevor Project: The nation’s only 24/7 crisis intervention and suicide prevention lifeline for LGBTQ people ages 13 to 24. Call 866-4-U-TREVOR (866-488-7386) or use Trevor Chat, the Trevor Project's online messaging service.
· Youth Talkline at 1-800-246-PRIDE (800-246-7743)
· Trans Lifeline at 877-565-8860
· The GLBT National Help Center at 1-888-THE-GLNH (888-843-4564)
· The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-TALK (8255)
Know Your Rights
The Immigrant Legal Resource Center created Red Cards to help people assert their rights and defend themselves against constitutional violations.
Post Election Know Your Rights Fact Sheets from National Immigration Law Center
Immigration Raid Rights from United We Dream: