Reasons to take a Class
1. Easy to Use
2. It’s FREE
3. Real Instructors
4. Reviewed Instruction
5. Personalized Assessment
6. Complete Documentation and Tracking of All Your Work and
7. Online and Hard Copy Certificates (documentation of your work is ideal for resumes and professional portfolios).
8. Instructor-led courses hosted on UniversalClass deliver fast, secure and quality online instruction. Students can learn at anytime, anywhere, any place and at their own convenience.
Alameda County Library is happy to announce the launch of our FREE online educational classes from Universal Class. With over 500 different courses available, there is something for everyone! Here is just a tiny sample of classes:
- Accounts Receivable Management
- Autism 101
- Book Publishing
- Childbirth Education and Preparation
- Contract Law
- ESL Basic Grammar
- Introduction to Medical Coding
- Landlord 101
- PowerPoint 2007
- Vocabulary Building
- Wedding Planning
- Yoga 101
You will need to create an account and have a valid e-mail address to sign up for courses.
You are welcome to enroll in up to 5 courses.
You have up to 6 months to finish each course.
You have access to your course 24/7 via the Internet.
Attend class and do assignments on your schedule.
Each course has a real instructor who youmay communicate with using e-mail.
These are non-credit courses and are provided for your personal enrichment.
- These courses are not intended to be as substitute for any state, government, licensing, or educational requirements.