Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Discover & Go provides instant online access to free and low-cost tickets to museums, science centers, zoos, theatres, and other fun local cultural venues.
- You must live in Alameda County Library **service area** and have an Alameda County Library card.
- You must be at least 15 years old.
- You may not use an eCard or institutional card.
- You may have up to 2 reservations at a time.
- You may cancel a reservation only if you have not already printed or downloaded the admission pass.
- The pass is for use only by the person named and only on the date specified. No photocopies are allowed. Valid ID is required.
- Not all venues are available for all zip codes. This is determined by the partners. Once logged in, you will see only those venues that are available to your area.
- Some venues are very popular and we have limited numbers of passes. There is no guarantee that a pass will be available for the day/time you may want.
- Go to the Discover & Go home to view all available venues for your area.
- Venues are subject to change and there is no guarantee that tickets will be available.
**Members must use the library card from the library within their residence area. If you live in the following cities, you need to go to their Discover & Go site, listed below:
Alameda Free Library
San Leandro Library